NCUA’s upcoming board meeting, previously scheduled for Thursday, June 22, has been rescheduled to Friday, June 23, at 10 a.m. The closed portion of the meeting —during which the board will consider supervisory actions—has been moved to Wednesday, June 21.
During the open meeting, the board will consider the following items:
- final rule, part 747, statutory inflation adjustment of civil money penalties;
- final rule, part 792, Freedom of Information Act;
- final rule, part 709, safe harbor;
- proposed rule, Part 704, corporate credit unions;
- request for comment, Overhead Transfer Rate methodology; and
- board briefing, Enterprise Solution Modernization Program.
Results from the meeting will be posted on NCUA’s website and reported in The Point.