Throughout the year, the New York Credit Union Association host a series of live leadership and training events across the state. These events feature nationally recognized speakers and instructors, timely content and agendas that foster collaboration and networking.
Registration is now open for the following Association events:
- Basic Accounting Workshops (Buffalo, Syracuse, Albany, New York City)
- Northeast Economic Forum;
- Compliance & Legal Conference;
- IRA Essentials/Advanced Workshops;
- Tech Forward;
- Volunteer Leadership Conference; and
- Marketing Conference.
Agendas, speaker lineups and additional information will be provided for all upcoming events in the weeks ahead.
For more information, visit the Association’s Events Calendar.