Registration is open for the Association’s Tech Forward conference. The event will feature a wide range of presenters and fintech experts who will explain how credit unions can embrace and harness emerging technologies.
During this year’s conference, attendees will hear from:
- Mark Sievewright, founder and CEO of Sievewright and Associates;
- Curry Pelot, co-founder of FI-Navigator Corporation;
- Jennifer Addabbo, co-founder of CU Engage;
- Brett Bailey, VP of MEA Financial Enterprises, LLC;
- Karthik Sethuraman, co-founder and CEO of SimplyCredit;
- David Kinkead, founder and CEO of Micronotes;
- Linda Ward, VP of digital strategy at Bethpage FCU;
- Dan Didier, chief security strategist at GreyCastle Security;
- Bill Handel, VP of research at Raddon; and
- Tim Peterson, president of CMG AdvantEdge Analytics.
Tech Forward will be held Oct. 12-13 at the Rivers Casino in Schenectady. To learn more and register, visit the Association’s website.