The New York Credit Union Association’s board of directors approved the Association’s 2018 state legislative agenda. In 2018, the Association will continue to advance a pro-credit union and pro-consumer agenda at the state level.
State-level legislative priorities for the year ahead include legislation dealing with:
- data breaches and data security;
- mortgage foreclosure reform;
- state and municipal deposits;
- financial literacy;
- demand note robberies;
- the New York CDFI Fund;
- the state Banking Development Districts Program; and
- the Excelsior Linked Deposit Program.
For more information, view the Association’s 2018 State Legislative Priorities document (NYCUA login required).