The New York Credit Union Association’s February webinars kick off on Feb. 4 with a program focusing on action plans for Reg. CC rule changes. The Association, through a partnership with the Credit Union Webinar Network, offers dozens of educational webinars each year, and registration is now open for the February sessions.
Additional webinar topics in February will include:
- ACH tax refunds;
- regulatory guidance and best practices regarding diversity self-assessment;
- effective time mastery;
- using the FPR to improve credit union performance;
- commercial loan documentation;
- what to keep or destroy regarding electronic and imaged documents, and what holds up in court;
- banking with cannabis, hemp, CBD and THC businesses;
- Form 1040 and Schedules B & C for qualifying borrowers using personal tax returns;
- harassment claims in a #MeToo world;
- Nonresident aliens: New 2020 Tax Reporting Rules, CIP and CDD
- 2020 deposit operations update;
- force-placed mortgage and auto insurance; and
- HELOC compliance.
To learn more or to register for a webinar, visit the Association’s events calendar.
As a reminder, the Association is again providing two complimentary webinars to all member credit unions in 2020. Each member credit union has received two unique promotional codes that can be used to purchase any two live or recorded webinars from the 2020 webinar lineup. These promotional codes are valid through December 31, 2020.
To learn more about the complimentary webinar access, visit the Association’s website.