Registration is now open for a March workshop that will help credit unions respond to cyber-incidents and guard against cyberattacks.
“Your Credit Union is Under Attack, Now What?” will be held from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on March 26 at the New York Credit Union Association’s headquarters.
During the event, participants will have the opportunity to respond to a true-to-life simulated cyberattack devised by a leading cybersecurity firm. Following the simulation, legal, compliance and operational experts will convene on a panel to discuss the lessons learned and additional steps credit unions can take to better guard against increasingly common attacks.
The program will include information on:
- designing a cybersecurity plan that reflects the specific needs of credit unions;
- putting a plan in operation;
- scenarios to test the ability of credit union teams to respond to cyberattacks;
- legal considerations to keep in mind once a cyber incident has occurred; and
- how to best communicate with members about cyberattacks.
Visit the Association’s website for more information or to register for the event.