The following message was shared with credit unions on Wednesday.
By William J. Mellin, President/CEO
I want to share with you the below information on the Paycheck Protection Lender Gateway, which the SBA provided to us earlier this morning. The email also contained a number of useful links and resources pertaining to the entire PPP process. For clarity and consistency, I am pasting the contents of the email from the SBA directly below:
Paycheck Protection Lender Gateway Enrollment Instructions:
If you would like to submit loan authorization requests via the online Paycheck Protection Lender Gateway, click here and follow the steps below:
- Create an account on SBA Connect.
- Request authorization to the Paycheck Protection Lender Gateway by providing your FRS, FDIC, or NCUA number as well as your authorization number.
- Proceed to the Paycheck Protection Program Lender Gateway to begin submitting loan authorization requests.
Lenders who need assistance accessing SBA’s E-Tran system may call our Lender Customer Service Line at 1-833-572-0502. Completed details on www.sba.gov/ppp.
Here are links to additional information:
- For a top-line overview of the program CLICK HERE
- If you’re a lender, more information can be found HERE
- If you’re a borrower, more information can be found HERE
- PPP Borrower Application Form (Updated 4/2/20)
- PPP Lender Application Form
- PPP New Lender Application Form (Federally Insured Depository Institutions, Federally Insured Credit Unions, Farm Credit System Institutions)
- Paycheck Protection Program – Interim Final Rule
- Paycheck Protection Program – Interim Final Rule on Affiliation
- Paycheck Protection Program – Applicable Affiliation Rules
- Find an eligible lender
- Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to download the SBA Standard Loan Note (Form 147).