Registration is is still open for the New York Credit Union Association’s seven-part Frontline Compliance on-demand webinar series, which is available until Dec. 31.
Frontline credit union staff might be focused on member service, but there are many compliance requirements that come with the job. This online series will help frontline staff stay up to date on the latest rules, regulations and laws impacting their day-to-day functions.
Participants who complete all seven sessions will earn their Frontline Compliance Specialist certification.
- Session 1 – Share Insurance
- Session 2 – Truth in Savings Act
- Session 3 – Regulation Z
- Session 4 – Regulation B/Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Session 5 – Bank Secrecy Act
- Session 6 – Account Ownership
- Session 7 – Share Draft Basics
The series is being offered on-demand only. To learn more or register, visit the Association’s website.