Calling all credit union professionals! Registration is open for the New York Credit Union Association’s 2021 all-new Frontline Compliance Certificate Program. The Frontline Compliance webinar series helps to ensure that frontline staff is up to date on the latest rules, regulations and laws impacting their day-to-day functions.
The 2021 Frontline Compliance program has been completely revamped to provide the most timely and accurate information available. The entire series is conveniently available on-demand, and participants who complete all seven sessions will earn their Frontline Compliance Specialist certification.
• Membership Considerations;
• Uniform Commercial Code & ACH Basics;
• Restraining Notices;
• Truth in Savings / NCUA Part 707;
• Regulation Z;
• Regulation E Error Resolution & Avoiding Common Mistakes; and
• Regulation B/Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Interested participants can find more information and register on the Association’s website.