Registration is open for CUNA Mutual Group’s 12th online Discovery conference on Aug. 12, where credit union professionals can connect with their colleagues from around the country. The conference brings together subject-matter experts covering an array of topics and gives credit union leaders the opportunity to learn first-hand what other credit unions are doing to support their members, teams and communities.
Discovery 2021 will provide participants with engaging sessions and panels, valuable downloadable content and the opportunity to interact with attendees and speakers throughout the day. This year’s conference will include panel discussions featuring credit union leaders on topics such as diversity, equity and inclusion and how to lead the credit union industry into the future.
Breakout sessions will cover credit union trends, post-pandemic recovery, leadership development, the economy and more. Attendees will also have the opportunity to visit interactive inspiration stations to gain additional resources, ask questions and network with peers.
Here’s the lineup:
- Opening keynote: Winning the Future of Finance
- Panel discussion: Growing While Leading the Way on Financial Inclusion
- Breakout sessions: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion from the Eyes of Credit Union CEOs; U.S. Economic Outlook & Its Impact on Credit Unions; Auto Loans and Credit Unions: Trends, Challenges and Projections; and The Hidden Growth Opportunities in Your Data
- Panel discussion: Leading Credit Unions and Our Industry into the Future
- Breakout sessions: The Lab at MSUFCU – Accelerating Innovation, Together; Making Strategic Choices for Growth; Preparing for Marketing Success in a Post COVID-19 World; and A Strategic Imperative: Your Members’ Financial Health & Well-Being
- Closing keynote: Get Big Things Done: Unleash Your Connectional Intelligence
Timed to help credit unions kick off their strategic planning process, the event is virtual, and there is no cost to attend. All credit union and league employees are invited. Interested participants can learn more and register on the CUNA Mutual website.