Credit union professionals are invited to participate in a six-week, complimentary webinar series focusing on small credit union hot topics, including marketing, branding, sales and service and more.
The CUNA Small Credit Union Hot Topics and Resources Webinar Series will be held virtually at 3 p.m. on Tuesdays, Oct. 5 through Nov. 9. While live attendance so that participants can ask questions of presenters and speakers is encouraged, each session will be recorded and uploaded to the CUNA website after the sessions take place.
The full schedule of webinars includes:
- Oct. 5: Exploring Your Why as a Small CU, presented by the National Credit Union Foundation;
- Oct. 12: Multicultural Consumers: The Good, the Bad, and the Opportunity, presented by CUNA Mutual Group;
- Oct. 19: Hey Small CUs, You Have a Brand! Fix It! presented by CUNA;
- Oct. 26: Successful Mortgage Programs at Small CUs, presented by CUNA;
- Nov. 2: Tackling Member Growth as a Small CU, presented by LSC; and
- Nov. 9: Getting That Fully Engaged Member, presented by LSC.
Interested participants can register for the series, sponsored by LSC and CUNA Mutual Group, here.