November has arrived, and with it a cornucopia of learning opportunities and exclusive New York Credit Union Association events that are available to credit union professionals and volunteers! Additional learning sessions and on-demand learning opportunities are also available to credit unions throughout the end of the year.
2021 Marketing Conference
Wednesday, Nov. 3, 2:30 to 5 p.m.
Credit union marketers! Do you want to learn more about proven growth strategies to help your credit union not just to survive, but to thrive in the pandemic and post-pandemic world? Join us at virtual 2021 Marketing Conference, where we will explore current trends in content marketing, artificial intelligence, the “gig” economy, digital marketing and more!
First Look Webinar: Excelsior Linked Deposit Program Law
Friday, Nov. 5, 10 a.m.
As a benefit of membership in the New York Credit union Association, credit union professionals are invited to participate in a “First Look” webinar exploring what the Excelsior Linked Deposit Program means for credit unions.
Know Your Data, Know Your Member: Growing Loans in a Digital World
Wednesday, Nov. 10, 10 a.m.
This complimentary webinar presented by CUNA Mutual Group will help credit union professionals discover how data analytics can provide insights into member behavior, helping to improve marketing results, enhance the experience your credit union provides and grow your loan portfolio.
Additional learning opportunities abound in November, with several webinars presented in conjunction with the Association’s partnership with the Credit Union Webinar Network.
- Robbery Prevention, Response & Resilience, Nov. 2;
- Mastercard Debit Card Chargebacks, Nov. 3;
- Annual MLO Requirements & SAFE Act Compliance, Nov. 4;
- Board Secretary Training: Documenting Minutes, Corrections & Disagreements, Nov. 4;
- Countdown to New Debt Collection Rules: Deadline November 30, 2021, Nov. 8;
- The FFIEC’s 13 Exam Objectives for Business Continuity & Resilience, Nov. 9;
- Opening Accounts for Nonresident Aliens, Nov. 10;
- Opening & Managing Share Certificates, Nov. 15;
- Completing the SAR Line-by-Line, Nov. 16;
- Seven Keys to Effective Succession Planning, Nov. 17;
- 1099 Reporting: Foreclosures, Repossessions & Debt Settlements, Nov. 18;
- How to Develop a Vaccination Policy, Nov. 23; and
- IRA Overview: Traditional, Roth & SEP Plans, Nov. 30.
Credit union professionals can also access the following on-demand educational opportunities for a limited time:
- Collections & Bankruptcy Conference, available until Nov. 11, 2021; and.
- Frontline Compliance Certification Program, available until Dec. 31, 2021;
Links to the above on-demand recordings and session handouts for these programs can be accessed on the Association’s website (Association login required).
Reminder: Member credit unions can take advantage of two complimentary webinars available to them throughout 2021, courtesy of the Association’s partnership with the Credit Union Webinar Network. The codes do not apply to virtual conferences; they are valid through Dec. 31, 2021. More information about the complimentary webinars is available on the Association’s website.