Nominations are now being accepted for the New York Credit Union Association’s prestigious 2022 Recognition Awards!
Recipients will be honored during EXCEL 22, the Association’s premier event of the year, the Annual Meeting & Convention, scheduled for June 16–19 at the Sagamore Resort. Plus, the Association’s Awards Committee will be announcing the inductees into the New York Credit Union Hall of Fame!
Credit Union Recognition Award categories include:
• Louise Herring Philosophy in Action Member Service Award;
• Dora Maxwell Social Responsibility Community Service Award; and
• Desjardins Youth & Adult Financial Education Awards.
Individual Recognition Award categories include:
• Outstanding Young Professional;
• Outstanding Professional; and
• Outstanding Volunteer.
To learn more about the awards and to nominate a deserving credit union or individual, visit the Association’s website. Nominations for all awards close March 4.