Nominations for the New York Credit Union Association’s expiring board of directors’ seats, which are conducted entirely online, will begin on Friday, Feb. 17.
Four seats are set to expire at the end of the Association’s Annual Meeting & Convention, EXCEL 23, which will be held June 15–18 at the Sagamore Hotel in Bolton Landing.
The expiring seats include two in Tier 1 (credit unions with up to $100 million in assets) and two in Tier 2 (credit unions with over $100 million in assets). Elected directors will hold office for three terms.
- Feb. 17: Nominations begin;
- April 19: Nominations close;
- April 28: Online voting begins;
- June 8: Online voting ends; and
- June 18: Elected individuals will be announced during the Association’s Annual Meeting & Convention, EXCEL 23.
The online nomination process will be conducted through the Nomination Center on the Association’s website.