Attendees at the 2017 Annual Meeting & Convention will have a chance to honor the recipients of the New York Credit Union Association’s Recognition Awards during a special awards luncheon.
The luncheon will be held Friday, June 2, in the Convention Conference Center/Ballroom following the general session.
Both individual and credit union Recognition Award winners will be honored during the luncheon. The winners of the following awards will be recognized:
- New York Credit Union Hall of Fame;
- Outstanding Volunteers;
- Outstanding Professionals;
- Outstanding Young Professional;
- Dora Maxwell Social Responsibility Community Service Award;
- Desjardins Adult Financial Education Award; and
- Desjardins Youth Financial Education Award.
Convention will be held June 1-4 at the Sagamore Resort in Bolton Landing. This year’s theme is “A History Worth Repeating.”