Registration is open for the 2017 Northeast Economic Forum. The conference, which will be held Aug. 15-16 at the Rivers Casino & Resort in Schenectady, will feature an impressive lineup of economists, policy experts and credit union industry insiders.
As previously reported in The Point, former NCUA board Chairman Dennis Dollar will share his insights into the future of the credit union movement. In addition to Dollar, the following presenters are also scheduled to take the stage at this year’s Northeast Economic Forum:
- Alan Bahr, SVP of SimplyCredit;
- Jason Bram, research officer at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York;
- Matt Davis, entrepreneur and founder of CUWatercooler.com;
- Max Gulker, senior research fellow at the American Institute for Economic Research;
- EJ McMahon, founder and research director of the Empire Center for Public Policy; and
- Kris Muller, senior portfolio manager at Balance Sheet Solutions.
To learn more or register, visit the Association’s website.