The 2017 Tech Forward Conference will kick off tomorrow at the Rivers Casino in Schenectady. The inaugural event’s speaker lineup includes a diverse mix of fintech experts, cybersecurity professionals and tech entrepreneurs.
The conference will be emceed and facilitated by Mark Mark Sievewright, founder and CEO of Sievewright and Associates. Sievewright will begin the event with an update on the businesses and technologies that are shaping the financial services industry.
Other session topics will include:
- Benchmarking Mobile Banking, led by Curry Pelot, co-founder at FI-Navigator Corporation;
- Delivering on Digital Member Experience in a Mobile-First World, led by Jennifer Addabbo, co-founder of CU Engage;
- Text Communications, led by Brett Baily, VP of sales at MEA Financial Enterprises;
- Customer Empathy in the Digital Age: How Technology Companies Disrupt Established Businesses With New Thinking, led by Karthik Sethuraman, co-founder and CEO of SimplyCredit.
- Using AI to Power Your Marketing, led by Devon Kinkead, CEO of Micronotes;
- FinTech: Developments and Strategic Implications for Credit Unions, led by Atul Kamra, managing partner at SixThirty;
- A panel discussion with Glen Stacey (Sunmark FCU), Dan Didier (GreyCastle Security) and Bill Handel (Raddon);
- Data and Analytics, led by Blesson Abraham, director of CMG AdvantEdge Analytics; and
- The Seven Technologies Shaping the Future of Financial Services, led by Sievewright.
For more information on the Tech Forward Conference, visit the Association’s website.