The New York Credit Union Association has 13 chapters statewide, each of which play an important role in promoting cooperation among credit unions at the local level. A number of chapter events are slated for the weeks ahead.
Credit union professionals and volunteers are encouraged to take advantage of the following chapter events:
- Nov. 30: Utica-Rome Chapter Dinner sponsored by AmeriCU at Soggs Room, Center for Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Services;
- Dec. 4: Utica-Rome Chapter Christmas Get-Together at Franklin Hotel;
- Dec. 5: Erie-Niagara Chapter Annual Charity Holiday Dinner at the Buffalo History Museum;
- Dec. 6: Capital Chapter Holiday Event at Shaker Ridge Country Club;
- Dec. 6: Southern Tier Chapter Holiday Dinner at the Binghamton Country Club; and
- Dec. 7: Metropolitan Chapter Dinner Meeting at Actors FCU headquarters;
For a complete list of upcoming events, view the Association’s Events Calendar.