The New York Credit Union Association’s statewide chapters will once again be hosting a number of golf tournaments this summer to benefit the state credit union political action committee, CUPAC.
Golfers and sponsors are encouraged to save the dates for the following events:
- June 18 – Central New York and Utica-Rome Chapters, Cazenovia Country Club;
- June 26 – Erie Niagara Chapter, Harvest Hill Golf Course, Orchard Park;
- July 23 – Catskill-Hudson, Metropolitan and Westchester-Rockland Chapters, West Point Golf Course;
- Aug. 23 – Southern Tier Chapter, Links at Hiawatha Landing, Apalachin;
- Aug. 27 – Adirondack Chapter, Top of the World Golf Resort, Lake George;
- Sept. 10 – Long Island Chapter, Bellport Country Club; and
- Sept. 25 – Capital Chapter, Normanside Country Club, Delmar.
Additional information, including registration and sponsorship details, will be provided in the weeks ahead.
CUPAC is the state’s credit union political action committee. Individual contributions to CUPAC are used to support credit union-friendly candidates who are running for state office. Contributions to CUPAC are not tax-deductible. Contributions are strictly voluntary, and you have the right to refuse to contribute without reprisal. Rules for state political fundraising require us to record the name and address of anyone who donates more than $99. Contributions to CUPAC will be directed in a nonpartisan fashion to candidates who support a pro-credit union agenda and reflect the ideals and values of the credit union movement.