Alloya Corporate FCU will host its Credit Union Executive Leadership Symposium Sept. 5-7 in Chicago. This year’s featured keynote speaker is football hall of famer Mike Ditka.
In its fourth year, the symposium—hosted by Alloya and its wholly-owned credit union service organization, Balance Sheet Solutions—will bring together credit union executives from across the nation, and provide education on industry trends, economic factors and leadership.
“The symposium has experienced continued growth and popularity,” said Tim Bruculere, Alloya SVP of membership. “Now in its fourth year, we anticipate the largest attendance yet with thought-provoking sessions and networking focused on credit union leadership. This year’s installment will provide members valuable education in three key areas: People, Member Service and Financial Performance/Compliance – delivering actionable items that can be brought back and applied to the credit union.”
In addition to Ditka, attendees will also hear from award-winning motivational speaker Sam Glenn, known as the “Attitude Guy.”
Additional session speakers include:
- Diane Overgard, executive life coach from 45 Degrees Coaching;
- Jim Mathews, senior consultant for Balance Sheet Solutions;
- Darren Fago, VP of investment advisory services with Balance Sheet Solutions;
- Chris Lewis, VP and director of trading with Primary Financial Group;
- Larry Middleman, president/CEO, and Mike Smith, VP and senior business services officer, both with CU Business Group;
- Mark Sievewright, CEO and founder of Sievewright & Associates;
- Jay Johnson, president and partner with Callahan & Associates;
- Steven Rick, chief economist for CUNA Mutual Group; and
- Tom Slefinger, SVP of institutional fixed income sales for Balance Sheet Solutions.
To learn more or register, visit Alloya’s website.