eScope Solutions, a provider of managed security systems and a business partner of the New York Credit Union Association, will host a complimentary webinar Thursday, July 26, at 2 p.m. The webinar will explore the company’s security information and event management, or SIEM, and event log management solutions.
During the webinar, participants will learn how eScope Solutions’ SIEM Managed Service monitors, tracks and identifies unauthorized events and anomalies in real time. The service includes:
- compliance and standards based reporting;
- network, virtualization and application intelligence;
- event log and network flow data consolidation;
- comprehensive analytics;
- event log data integrity;
- dynamic detailed dashboards and notification; and
- a real-time search with a web-like query and iterative filtering.
To learn more or register for the webinar, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (800) 398-2292.
To learn more about eScope Solutions, visit the Association’s website.