Registration is open for the New York Credit Union Association’s 2018 Tech Forward conference. The event will feature a wide range of presenters and fintech experts who will explain how credit unions can embrace and harness emerging technologies.
During this year’s conference, attendees will hear from:
- Dr. Michael Hudson, keynote speaker, strategist and coach;
- Keith Kelly, CEO and co-founder of CU Rate Reset;
- Dean Marshall, EVP of eScope Solutions;
- Mandi Salo, associate at CMFG Ventures; and
- John Wapsch, chief innovation officer at Kasasa.
Tech Forward will be held Oct. 11-12 at The Desmond Hotel and Conference Center in Albany. To learn more and to register, visit the Association’s website.
For more information, view the video below: