The 2018 Tri-Chapter Workshop will be held Oct. 3-4 at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Niagara Falls.
The two-day event will include a variety of networking and educational opportunities, as well as a presentation from Kevin Brown, a renowned keynote speaker.
The workshop will also include numerous peer-networking opportunities and provide attendees with valuable and timely information on a variety of credit union topics.
Additional speakers include:
- Laura McFall of Alloya Corporate FCU;
- Amy Piche of Balance Sheet Solutions;
- Alan Bahr of SimplyCredit;
- Rick Rand of eScope Solutions;
- Bob Redd of LegalShield; and
- Mark Kostrzewski of MBK.
Registrations should be submitted by Friday, Sept. 14.
For complete details or to register, visit the New York Credit Union Association’s website.