OwnersChoice Funding will host its first ever Mortgage School on Wednesday, Oct. 24, from 8:45 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. This session is designed for credit union staff and employees that need an introductory or refresher course on the mortgage industry.
The event is being offered exclusively to employees of credit unions that are OwnersChoice clients.
Session topics include:
- mortgage 101, the basics;
- understanding the home-buying process;
- successfully promoting mortgages;
- mortgage serving fundamentals;
- credit union success stories;
- compliance in mortgage lending; and
- an interactive roundtable.
The event will also include a networking and welcome reception at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 23, at Hotel Indigo in Latham.
To register, click here.