eScope Solutions, a provider of managed security systems and a business partner of the New York Credit Union Association, will host a complimentary webinar Thursday, Oct. 25, at 2 p.m. The webinar will reveal how the company’s Intrusion Prevention System security services help organizations stay protected against ransomware.
During the webinar, participants will learn how eScope Solutions’ IPS offers a powerful, unobtrusive, continuous surveillance for intercepting and responding to security breaches and network abuses before systems are compromised. The IPS identifies and terminates intrusions, zero day attacks, viruses, worms, Trojans and port scans before they enter the network and cause real damage.
The features and benefits of the service includes:
- true next generation instruction prevention now;
- true IPS functionality – reacts instantaneously to attacks;
- reduce cost of administration;
- highest level of protection – attacks cannot penetrate the network;
- incident management with audit trail helps meet regulatory requirements;
- anti-evasion ready – leaders in staying ahead of evasion techniques;
- low or no hardware administration; and
- live web portal access.
To learn more or to register for the webinar, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (800) 398-2292.
To learn more about eScope Solutions, visit the Association’s website.