New York credit union leaders are encouraged to register for the annual CU Reality Check event—hosted by the New York Credit Union Association, New Jersey Credit Union League and Pennsylvania Credit Union Association—Feb. 18-20, 2019, at the Borgata Hotel, Casino & Spa in Atlantic City.
The event will feature dynamic speakers, hard-hitting topics, continuous networking and non-stop interaction.
The presenters include:
- Michael Useem, keynote speaker, professor of management at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania and director of the center for leadership and change management;
- Brian Kaas, VP of corporate Development at CUNA Mutual Group;
- Dr. Troy Hall, chief strategic officer for South Carolina FCU;
- Kate Delaney, emmy-award winning journalist and sports radio talk show host;
- Brian M. Jones, AVP, financial economist at the Federal Home Loan Bank of New York;
- Chris Field, founder of the Mercy Project; and
- Dave Crenshaw, author, speaker and online trainer.