The New York Credit Union Association’s 13 statewide chapters play an important role in promoting cooperation among credit unions at the local level. A number of chapter events are scheduled for the weeks ahead.
Credit union professionals and volunteers are encouraged to take advantage of the following chapter events:
- Feb. 26: Utica-Rome Chapter Dinner at The Roselawn in New York Mills;
- Mar. 26: Erie-Niagara, Jamestown & Rochester Chapter Dinners at Banchetti by Rizzo’s in Amherst;
- Mar. 26: Southern Tier Chapter Spring Dinner Meeting at The Double Tree by Hilton in Binghamton;
- Mar. 27: Erie-Niagara, Jamestown & Rochester Chapters Breakfast at Banchetti by Rizzo’s; and
- Apr. 7: Central New York Chapter Curtin Cup Bowling Tournament at Strike ‘n Spare in Mattydale.
For a complete list of upcoming events, view the Association’s Events Calendar.