The Federal Reserve will host a webinar Tuesday, May 14, at 2 p.m. that will explain the interagency flood insurance rule that requires mortgage lenders to accept both private and government-backed flood insurance policies.
The webinar will review the following topics:
- mandatory acceptance of private flood insurance;
- mandatory acceptance of compliance aid statement;
- discretionary acceptance of private flood insurance;
- flood coverage provided by mutual aid societies; and
- preparations to comply with the rule.
The presentation will also include a question-and-answer segment for participants, who can send questions ahead of time.
To learn more or register, click here.