Credit union CEOs are encouraged to attend the New York Credit Union Association’s 2019 New York City CEO Roundtable (Up to $100 Million in Assets). The Roundtable will take place next Tuesday, May 7, at the Torch Club at New York University, located at 18 Waverly Place in Manhattan.
The event features both guided and open dialogue, and ample opportunity for credit union CEOs to network with peers in their asset category. During the Roundtable, attendees will hear informative insights from:
- Rick Langdon, director of business development at Vibrant Creative;
- Linda Bow, Association compliance director;
- Keith Stone, president/CEO of The Finest FCU;
- Mira Ness, CEO of New York University FCU; and
- Thomas J. Powers Jr., president/CEO of Hudson River Financial FCU.
Attendees will also hear from representatives from United Nations FCU and Alloya Corporate FCU.
To learn more or to register, visit the Association’s website.