The New York Credit Union Association’s 13 statewide chapters play an important role in promoting cooperation among credit unions at the local level. A number of chapter events are scheduled for the weeks ahead.
Credit union professionals and volunteers are encouraged to take advantage of the following chapter events:
- May 15: Central New York Chapter Annual Meeting at Dinosaur BBQ in Syracuse;
- May 21: Westchester-Rockland Chapter Breakfast and “CECL Summit” panel discussion with Hudson River Financial FCU and USALLIANCE Financial FCU at Holiday Inn in Orangeburg;
- May 22: Metropolitan Chapter Breakfast and CECL discussion at Actors FCU in New York City;
- May 22: Erie-Niagara Chapter Scholarship Dinner at Sean Patrick’s in Getzville;
- May 23: Utica-Rome Chapter Meeting at Utica Gas & Electric FCU in Utica;
- June 25: Erie-Niagara Chapter Golf outing, location to be announced;
- June 26: Rochester Chapter CU Scholarship Golf Tournament at Shadow Lake Golf Club in Penfield; and
- July 22: Tri-Chapter Golf Tournament at West Point Golf Course in West Point.
For a complete list of upcoming events, view the Association’s Events Calendar.