Topics in the webinar will include:
- mandatory acceptance of private flood insurance;
- mandatory acceptance compliance aid;
- discretionary acceptance of private flood insurance;
- flood coverage provided by mutual aid societies; and
- recommended preparations for compliance with the new rule.
As previously reported, NCUA, along with four other regulatory agencies, approved a final rule that requires regulated financial institutions to accept certain private flood insurance policies to meet flood insurance requirements for homeowners and businesses.