eScope Solutions, a provider of managed security systems and a business partner of the New York Credit Union Association, will host a complimentary webinar Thursday, June 20, at 2 p.m. The webinar will explain how the company’s Intrusion Prevention System security services help organizations stay protected against ransomware.
During the webinar, participants will learn how eScope Solutions’ IPS offers a powerful, unobtrusive, continuous surveillance for intercepting and responding to security breaches and network abuses before systems are compromised. The IPS identifies and terminates intrusions, zero day attacks, viruses, worms, Trojans and port scans before they enter the network and cause real damage.
The features and benefits of the service include:
- true IPS functionality that reacts instantaneously to attacks;
- reduced cost of administration;
- consistent attack signature updates;
- the highest level of protection;
- incident management with audit trail, which helps meet regulatory requirements; and
- live web portal access.
To learn more or to register for the webinar, email email@example.com, or call (800) 398-2292.
To learn more about eScope Solutions, visit the Association’s website.