The agenda for the New York Credit Union Association’s 2019 Compliance & Legal Conference, slated for Sept. 12-13 at the Turning Stone Resort Casino in Verona, is now available. Over the course of two days, attendees will hear from several leading attorneys and compliance experts, who will discuss the many legal and regulatory issues credit unions should be preparing for.
This year’s list of presenters includes:
- John M. Bagyi, attorney at Bond Schoeneck & King;
- Linda Bow, Association director of compliance;
- Henry Meier, Association SVP and general counsel;
- Charles Nerko and Mark Svalina, attorneys at law, Vedder Price;
- Diane Reed, president/CEO of CU Doctor; and
- Kendra Rubin, Association VP of governmental affairs.
Session topics will focus on HR and employee-related legal issues, compliance in the digital age, practical law, legislative matters and general compliance updates.
The registration deadline is Friday, Aug. 30.
To learn more or register, visit the Association’s website.
2 thoughts on “Compliance & Legal Conference agenda now available”
I am unable to this conference which sounds really interesting. Is this conference held annually?
Hi Patricia, thanks for the comment. Yes – the Compliance & Legal Conference is held annually. Hope to see you there in the future!