The New York Credit Union Association’s 2019 Compliance & Legal Conference kicks off tomorrow at the Turning Stone Resort Casino in Verona. Over the course of two days, attendees will hear from a number of leading attorneys and compliance experts, who will discuss the many legal and regulatory issues credit unions should be preparing for.
Session topics will focus on HR and employee-related legal issues, compliance in the digital age, practical law, legislative matters and general compliance updates.
This year’s list of presenters includes:
- John Bagyi, attorney at Bond Schoeneck & King;
- Linda Bow, Association director of compliance;
- Henry Meier, Association SVP and general counsel;
- Charles Nerko and Mark Svalina, attorneys at Vedder Price;
- Diane Reed, president/CEO of CU Doctor; and
- Kendra Rubin, Association VP of governmental affairs.
To learn more, visit the Association’s website.