Credit union marketers and communications professionals can now register for the New York Credit Union Association’s annual Marketing Conference, Nov. 7-8, at the Saratoga Casino Hotel in Saratoga Springs.
The two-day conference will focus on credit union marketing trends and strategies, and will feature interactive sessions where attendees will hear from expert presenters and connect with fellow credit union marketers from throughout New York.
This year’s conference will include presentations from Amanda Thomas, founder and president of the marketing agency TwoScore; Christopher Quereau, CEO of marketing agency and association strategic partner Vibrant Brands; Linda Bow, Association compliance director; and Glen Stacey, social media and public relations specialist at Sunmark Credit Union.
Session topics include:
- building a winning marketing plan;
- building brand-centered marketing;
- growing beyond your borders: credit unions of all sizes are growing outside their borders;
- are my marketing efforts successful?;
- the basics of advertising compliance; and
- content marketing tips, tricks and best practices.
The conference will also include a brief informational update on the Association’s College Scholarship Program, as well as ample networking opportunities.
To learn more or register, visit the Association’s website.