Credit Union Magazine’s Credit Union Hero Award honors credit union leaders who demonstrate their commitment to the longstanding people-helping-people credit union philosophy. Nominations for the distinction are now open.
- are credit union system employees or volunteers;
- can be working or retired;
- go above and beyond to promote the credit union philosophy;
- take a stand or demonstrate a strong belief in credit union philosophy;
- show dedication to the credit union principles; and
- make a difference in their community.
Contenders for Credit Union Hero of the Year will be spotlighted in Credit Union Magazine’s Spring issue. The 2020 Credit Union Hero of the Year will be chosen by Credit Union Magazine readers via an online poll.
Nominations close Dec. 6. To submit a nomination, visit CUNA’s website.