Credit union professionals from across New York are in Saratoga Springs today to explore the latest marketing strategies and tactics at the 2019 Marketing Conference.
The New York Credit Union Association’s two-day event features interactive sessions designed specifically for New York credit union marketers.
This year’s conference will include presentations from Amanda Thomas, founder and president of the marketing agency TwoScore; Christopher Quereau, CEO of marketing agency and association strategic partner Vibrant Brands; Linda Bow, Association compliance director; and Glen Stacey, social media and public relations specialist at Sunmark Credit Union.
This year’s session topics include:
- building a winning marketing plan;
- building brand-centered marketing;
- growing beyond your borders: credit unions of all sizes are growing outside their borders;
- are my marketing efforts successful?;
- the basics of advertising compliance; and
- content marketing tips, tricks and best practices.