The New York Credit Union Association’s 13 statewide chapters play an important role in promoting cooperation among credit unions at the local level. Several chapter events are scheduled for the days and weeks ahead.
Credit union professionals and volunteers are encouraged to take advantage of the following chapter events:
- Nov. 21: Utica-Rome Chapter Dinner, New Hartford;
- Dec. 2: Utica-Rome Chapter 26th Annual Christmas Get-Together, Rome;
- Dec. 4: Capital Chapter Holiday Wine Tasting, Albany;
- Dec. 10: Southern Tier Chapter Holiday Party, Binghamton; and
- Dec. 12: Erie-Niagara Chapter Holiday Party, Williamsville.
Additional Chapter events will be reported in The New York Minute as they are finalized.
For a complete list of upcoming events, view the Association’s Events Calendar.