Registration is now open for the New York Credit Union Association’s seven-part Frontline Compliance webinar series.
Frontline credit union staff might be focused on member service, but there are many compliance requirements that come with the job. This online series will help frontline staff stay up to date on the latest rules, regulations and laws impacting their day-to-day functions.
Participants who complete all seven sessions will earn their Frontline Compliance Specialist certification.
- Session 1 – Share Insurance
- Session 2 – Truth in Savings Act
- Session 3 – Regulation Z
- Session 4 – Regulation B/Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Session 5 – Bank Secrecy Act
- Session 6 – Account Ownership
- Session 7 – Share Draft Basics
The series, which is being offered on-demand only, is presented by Linda Bow, the Association’s director of compliance. To learn more or register, visit the Association’s website.