The New York Credit Union Association’s March webinars kick off today with a commercial lending series focusing on managing a commercial construction loan from start to finish. The Association, through a partnership with the Credit Union Webinar Network, offers dozens of educational webinars each year, and registration is open for the March sessions.
Additional webinar topics in March will include:
- appraisal compliance checklist, including new threshold limits;
- marijuana business compliance;
- impact of reg CC rule changes on ACH & RDC;
- challenges facing supervisory committees;
- common HMDA violations & challenges;
- 2020 ACH rules update, including emerging & real-time payments;
- consumer loan flood insurance forms;
- personal tax returns part 2: schedules D, E & F;
- collecting SBA loans: critical steps in protecting the SBA guaranty;
- advanced new account issues: POAs, trusts, estates & more;
- commercial flood insurance rules & best practices; and
- new technology: cash recyclers, pod banking & interactive ATMs.
To learn more or to register for a webinar, visit the Association’s events calendar.
As a reminder, the Association is again providing two complimentary webinars to all member credit unions in 2020. Each member credit union has received two unique promotional codes that can be used to purchase any two live or recorded webinars from the 2020 webinar lineup. These promotional codes are valid through December 31, 2020.
To learn more about the complimentary webinar access, visit the Association’s website.