As reported yesterday in an email to member credit unions, the New York Credit Union Association has postponed or canceled several upcoming events in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
Registrants will receive a full refund for the following canceled events:
- Cybersecurity Workshop (March 26);
- Lending School (both Albany and Buffalo sessions, April 7-10); and
- The 2020 State Governmental Affairs Conference (April 20-21).
The Association is exploring options to reschedule these events or provide them in a virtual format. The possibility of canceling, postponing or reworking additional events will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Additionally, the following Chapter events have been postponed or canceled:
- Central New York Chapter 11th Annual Curtin Cup Bowling Tournament (March 29, will be rescheduled later this year);
- Southern Tier Chapter Dinner (March 31); and
- Capital Chapter Legislative Lunch (April 9).
In the meantime, with Association staff transitioning to a remote-based work environment, registrants are strongly encouraged to utilize the Association’s online registration portal — rather than mailing in paper registrations — when registering for future events.