How is your credit union dealing with the coronavirus?
The New York Credit Union Association, through its partnership with the Credit Union Webinar Network, is offering a complimentary webinar about the coronavirus to members today from 3 to 4:30 p.m.
Risk officers, internal auditors, human resources staff, board members and other management team members responsible for business continuity and pandemic preparedness will not want to miss this webinar, which will provide information on:
- improving business continuity plans and procedures;
- developing a detailed pandemic preparedness plan;
- taking practical, easy-to-implement steps to minimize staffing issues;
- conducting exercises to test your pandemic preparedness plan; and
- how to save 25% on a customizable pandemic plan.
The webinar will be presented by Brian K. Fetty, Young & Associates, Inc.
For more information or to register for the webinar, visit the Association’s website.