CUNA Mutual Group’s Discovery Conference — held Aug. 13 — virtually brought together thousands of credit union leaders from around the country. The conference is now available on-demand, at no cost, until February 2021.
The conference kicks off with an opening keynote address, “Confessions of a Corporate Futurist: Coming Trends That Will Revolutionize Your Business,” by Sheryl Connelly, an innovation speaker and manager of global trends & futuring at Ford Motor Company.
Other highlights include two panel discussions: a credit union CEO discussion focusing on leading through a crisis while taking care of members, and another featuring industry leaders — including Robert Trunzo, CUNA Mutual Group president/CEO –discussing collaboration and caring, which differentiates the credit union movement.
Breakout sessions include:
- “U.S. Economic Outlook & Its Impact on Credit Unions;”
- “People Helping People in the Digital Era;”
- “The Needs Adaptive Member Journey;”
- “Payments in the New Normal;”
- “Emotional Engagement: Differentiate Your Members’ Experience;”
- “2020 Market Update: Politics, Pandemics, and Big Possibilities in a Divided World;”
- “Customer Experience Design: The Competitive Advantage;” and
- “Deliver Distinct Member Experiences With Open Banking.”
The conference closes with a keynote address, “In Extremis Leadership: Leading as If Your Life Depended on It,” from Thomas Kolditz, a retired brigadier general, executive director of the Doerr Institute for New Leaders, speaker and author.
Finally, the event features five “inspiration stations,” where participants can download insightful and relevant content to help build their strategic plan.
To access the conference, visit CUNA Mutual Group’s website.