Credit unions across the nation must find new ways to become more innovative and relevant for growth in the COVID-19 world. Successful credit unions must be quick and nimble in their efforts and strategize to maximize loan growth and profitability.
Today is the last day to register for New York Credit Union Association’s 2020 Virtual Lending School — led by instructor Celeste C. Cook — where credit union professionals will learn what credit union leaders can do to build a solid, sustainable plan that maximizes loan growth and profitability in an uncertain economic landscape.
The 2020 Virtual Lending School, which will be held from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Sept. 23, will focus on several aspects of strategic loan growth, including:
- exploring a holistic leadership perspective for long-term loan growth and profitability;
- getting back to the basics post COVID-19, the “new normal;”
- discovering ways to create win/win/win solutions to help credit unions capture new members and new money, and millennials in particular;
- exploring key lending strategies to gain more profitable quality loans;
- learning what to do to proactively prevent loan losses;
- understanding how credit scores are calculated and how credit scores can be improved in 90 days; and
- determining the best approach to build stronger relationships for profitability and member retention.
For more information and to register, visit the Association’s website.