Numerous on-demand educational webinars are available to credit unions and accessible on the New York Credit Union Association website.
With on-demand offerings, credit union professionals can learn on their own schedule and pace. The on-demand webinars feature national speakers, timely topics and valuable supportive materials. Available programs include:
- archived sessions from the Credit Union Webinar Network;
- board financial literacy training: NCUA training series webinars;
- management/staff bank Secrecy Act and OFAC training;
- compliance webinars;
- links to sessions directly available from the Association’s strategic partners;
- sessions regarding staff development and volunteers;
- 2020 Bankruptcy Cyber Conference;
- 2020 Collections Cyber Conference;
- Alpharank webinar;
- Handling Deceased Member Accounts;
- Restraining Notices; and
- Industry Trends & Environmental Impacts for 2020.
The Association’s partners that provide credit union professionals additional educational opportunities include:
- CUNA Mutual Group;
- Alloya Corporate FCU;
- CU Direct; and
- CUNA and its affiliates.
Log-in to the Association’s on-demand training is required to access the webinars. If a log-in is needed, contact the Association’s member relations department at firstname.lastname@example.org.