The SBA’s New York district office is hosting upcoming Paycheck Protection Program loan forgiveness webinars for both lenders and borrowers. Man-Li Lin, an SBA economic development specialist, will discuss the process for forgiveness of loans under $50,000.
Webinars focusing on PPP loan forgiveness for lenders will be held:
- Wednesday, Oct. 21 at 9 a.m. Click here to register.
- Tuesday, Oct. 27 at 9 a.m. Click here to register.
- Thursday, Oct. 29 at 4 p.m. Click here to register.
To help borrowers prepare for the PPP loan forgiveness process, lenders can invite their clients to participate in the following webinars:
- Monday, Oct. 26 at 2 p.m. Click here to register.
- Thursday, Oct. 29 at 10 a.m. Click here to register.