Registration is open for the virtual 2021 CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference, scheduled for March 2-4.
The CUNA GAC is considered the premier event for political impact in the credit union industry, drawing thousands of credit union advocates from across the country each year. In addition to the keynote and educational session, the event will also include virtual meetings with some of the most influential policymakers in the country.
Notably, the conference will include:
- world-class speakers from business and politics;
- virtual advocacy meetings with lawmakers on Capitol Hill;
- discussions on the economy, COVID aid, tax status preservation, regulatory relief and more;
- details about credit union solutions in the expo hall; and
- networking opportunities with credit union leaders and businesses from across the country.
Additional information, including agenda details and speakers, will be provided in the weeks ahead.
To learn more or to register, visit the New York Credit Union Association’s website.