The New York Credit Union Association, through a partnership with the Credit Union Webinar Network, offers educational webinars throughout the year, and registration is still open for several November webinars.
Webinar topics in November include:
- Nov. 12: Robbery: Critical Steps Before, During & After;
- Nov. 16: You’re the New Board Secretary, Now What?;
- Nov. 17: 10 Lessons Learned When a Borrower Dies;
- Nov. 18: Risk Officer Series Webinar: Risk Management Officer: Expectations & Responsibilities;
- Nov. 19: New 2021 Nacha Rules: Impact, Analysis & Deadlines;
- Nov. 23: Leading a Remote Workforce; and
- Nov. 30: Handling Formal & Informal Trust Accounts: CIP, Documentation & Compliance.
To learn more or to register for a webinar, visit the Association’s events calendar.
As a reminder, each member credit union received two unique promotional codes that can be used to purchase any two live or recorded webinars from the 2020 webinar lineup, however, the codes do not apply to virtual conferences. These promotional codes are valid through December 31, 2020.
To learn more about the complimentary webinar access, visit the Association’s website.