The NCUA board of directors will meet via live audio webcast next week for the first meeting of 2021.
Here are the complete agenda items from the NCUA website.
- Board Briefing, ACCESS Initiative.
- Proposed Rule, Part 712, Credit Union Service Organizations.
- Board Briefing, Final Rule, Part 747, Statutory Inflation Adjustment of Civil Monetary Penalties.
- Final Rule, Part 704, Corporate Credit Unions.
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking, Parts 700, 701, 703, 704 and 713, CAMELS Rating System.
- Proposed Rule, Part 702, Risk Based Net Worth, Complex Threshold.
- NCUA’s 2021 Annual Performance Plan.
- Board Briefing, Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021.
- Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking, Part 702, Simplification of Risk Based Capital Requirements.
Regulatory Report has reported that the meeting could possibly be the last chaired by Rodney Hood, a Republican appointee. President-elect Joe Biden, once he is inaugurated Jan. 20, is expected to name Todd Harper, a Democrat appointee, chairman after taking office, according to the article.
The open meeting will begin at 10 a.m. on Thursday, Jan. 14, and will be streamed live on the agency’s website. Results from the meeting will be reported in the New York Minute.