It’s not too late for credit unions to register for the virtual 2021 CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference, scheduled for March 2-4.
The CUNA GAC is considered the premier event for political impact in the credit union industry, drawing thousands of credit union advocates from across the country each year. In addition to the keynote and educational session, the event will also include virtual meetings with some of the most influential policymakers in the country.
Speakers will include:
- former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie;
- former Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel;
- author Kevin Carroll;
- Scott Gottlieb, M.D.;
- documentarian, journalist, speaker, author and philanthropist Soledad O’Brien; and
- Antonio Neves, returning as emcee.
The conference will also feature:
- virtual advocacy meetings with lawmakers on Capitol Hill;
- discussions on the economy, COVID aid, tax status preservation, regulatory relief and more;
- details about credit union solutions in the expo hall; and
- networking opportunities with credit union leaders and businesses from across the country.
To learn more or to register, visit the New York Credit Union Association’s website.